We simplify Sage 50 Accounting QuickBooks..!
Like any software training, you’ll learn where to click and how to move around the software.
So how are we different? We go beyond teaching HOW to enter things in Sage 50 and QuickBooks. You also learn WHY you do things. This increases your understanding and helps you remember what you learned. You leave with more than just Sage 50 and QuickBooks knowledge…you also learn more about accounting and business in general.
Our instructors take complex accounting concepts and break them down into simple everyday terms you’ll understand. And your instructor won’t leave class until they answer all your questions.
Day 1 - 4
Course Overview (SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING and QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE)
- Company Setup: You will learn how to use the New Company Setup Wizard to create your company database, as well as define your initial chart of accounts, accounting periods, accounting method, and posting method.
- Chart of Account Structure, Creation and editing: Creating a well-organized general ledger chart of accounts is an important step of the initial company setup process. You will understand how to access and modify your company’s chart of accounts in Sage 50 Accounting and QuickBooks Accounting and how the different account types available in Sage 50 Accounting affect your financial statements. You will also learn how to segment your chart of accounts by department or business area. Finally, you will learn how to add beginning general ledger account balances.
- Budget and budget variance report
- You will learn how to set up default vendor and payables settings that will help save you time when recording your list of vendors.
- You will also learn how to quickly add and maintain vendor and payee records in the program
- You will learn how to record and print vendor purchase orders, and receive goods and services using purchase invoices.
- This module will end with a discussion of key aging and Accounts Payable reports that help you track and manage purchase orders and outstanding vendor invoices.
- Processing Vendor Payments and Other Vendor Payment Tasks: Sage 50 Accounting and QuickBooks Accounting provides all the tools necessary to record and track your company’s payments to vendors, tax authorities, and other payees. In this training module, you will learn how to record many kinds of payments, including payments for outstanding purchases invoices and expense payments. Recording vendor deposits and credit will also be demonstrated. Additionally, you will learn how to enter more advanced payments, such as processing a vendor refund and paying for goods and services using a company credit card. The session will wrap up with accessing and reviewing key vendor and payment reports.
- You will learn how to set up default receivable and customer settings that will be used when setting up customers in Sage 50 Accounting and QuickBooks Accounting.
- You will learn how to add and maintain your customer records using the Customer maintenance window.
- Customer sales tax agencies and codes will be discussed.
- Finally, you will view customer information and basic transaction history using key customer reports and the Customer Management Centre.
- Processing Customer Sales Transactions: This module will demonstrate how to create and print many of the sales tasks and transactions you can record in the program, such as quotes, sales orders, and sales invoices. Recording customer credit and voiding sales invoices will also be demonstrated. This session will wrap up with learning how to track customer outstanding sales using key aging and receivable reports.
- Receiving Customer Payments and Other Customer Payment Tasks: Whether you are recording a customer payment for an outstanding invoice or recording a direct to revenue cash receipt, Sage 50 Accounting and QuickBooks Accounting ,makes it easy to record a customer payment. This training session will demonstrate how to receive payment for outstanding invoices, as well as how to record a direct sale. You will also learn about additional customer transactions you can enter in the program, such as recording customer deposits, issuing a customer refund, applying customer credit, and writing off customer debt. Finally, you will learn how to access and print customer statements and important reports and lists that help you manage and track your sales.
- Setting up and modifying inventory account: You will also learn how to set up basic stock and service items that can be used to track the items and services you sell.
- Inventory transactions and adjustments
- Inventory Reports
- Setup Projects and project budgets as well as process transactions to Projects.
- You will learn how to reconcile bank account transactions to the bank statement of account.
- How to back up company files.
Day 5 (EXCEL)
Excel class outline will be determined based on the skill level of the particpants.
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Facilitated workshops
- Registration must be done earlier before event date, you can visit our office for payment
- Pay to GTBank: A/C Name: FKV ASSOCIATES, A/C number 0007822813
- Group attendees discount available on request
FKV Professional Services
19, Yaya Abatan Road, Ogba,Lagos